1. For the latest tariffs please go to our website ximcard.in
2. The user is personally and solely responsible for recharging the XimCard Card in good time.
3. In the event of zero credit level, the XimCard card cannot be used. If XimCard Card is not used for a period of 12 consecutive months, the SIM Card will become inactive and the remaining credit balance will be lost permanently. But if XimCard Card is recharged with additional pre-paid time (top-up of minimum value of Rs.1,000) within a period of 12 months, XimCard Card will not expire for the period of next 12 months and the remaining credit balance will be added to your top-up amount.
4. If XimCard Card is misused in any manner or used for unlawful purposes, it will be deactivated and the remaining credit balance will be forfeited. While determining the precise credit balance, the amount calculated by XimCard network’s pre-paid billing system shall prevail and be binding in respect of establishing SIM Card credit balance.
5. XimCard can change the tariffs at any time by giving 48 Hours prior notice on its website and this will be deemed as sufficient notice to the user.
6. XimCard can change telephone numbers at any time without compensation if official, operational or technical reasons make such a change necessary.
7. XimCard shall be entitled at any time to modify or suspend the SIM Card without compensation.
8. XimCard does not guarantee the continuity, sufficiency and efficacy of the functions (international roaming coverage, technical infrastructure etc.) provided and operated by other GSM network operators.
9. XimCard shall only be liable for damages caused to the users of XimCard intentionally or as a result of gross negligence on the part of XimCard.
10. XimCard shall never be liable for any loss of profits or of anticipated profits to the users and all such claims shall be excluded in all cases.
11. For all legal matters, the place of jurisdiction shall be India and only Indian laws shall apply.
The purchaser is deemed to have declared his agreement to these conditions by opening the seal of the XimCard Card package.
NOTE: XimCard cannot be used and will not work in India as per Government of India rules. XimCard is a product of Globus Roaming Services Pvt Ltd. which has approval from the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, Government of India, vide their letter Reference No. 808-83/2011-CS-1 Dated 02.12.2011
We deliver at all postal addresses in India and selective countries outside India. Our Logistics partner does not deliver to P.O.Box address, so we request you to provide full street address with pin code / zip code. Kindly ensure that someone authorized by you attends to the package when the package courier is delivered.
We offer SHIPPING on our products to most addresses in India at a cost of Rs.99 per shipping. Please ensure to include the COMPLETE postal address with the correct PIN CODE. We request not to be held responsible for postal delays arising from incomplete address listings.
Transit Duration For Shipments
We ship all orders by fastest/relaible courier services and they deliver within 24-72hours across India. Please note that all the products are shipped from New Delhi, India.
All parcels are duly insured at no extra cost to customers. If Courier Company fails to deliver, you do not suffer any loss. In-transit risk is all ours . However, we will not be responsible for lost and stolen packages or any full or partial damages to the package after being left at customer\\\'s address by postal / courier agency .
We will send you an email regarding the shipment of your order, as soon as the items are handed over to the Courier Company. These emails contain the tracking number and courier company’s website details along with expected date of delivery.
Updating Personal Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete it through “my account” page. However, if you wish to deactivate your account completely, you may do so by writing to us at email@example.com.
Address Change Requests
No alteration can be made once an order is registered.
In case of any delays
If a delay occurs in shipping because of any other unforeseen reasons, we will notify you by e-mail or call you on the number provided during the registration process or at the time of placing the order. Any dates for delivery are approximate only and we are not liable for any delay in delivering your order or any part of it.
Billing Address and Shipping Address
Billing Address is the address where a customer gets his bills from the credit card company. Shipping address is the address where the customer wants to receive his/her shipment.
What Happens if My Order is Lost in Transit?
If a shipment is lost in transit, we wait for 15 days and then reprocess/reship the order.
If you have any question about our shipping policies, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our prime motto is to serve our customers at the highest desired levels. After your purchase, if you are not completely satisfied with product purchased from us, we will gladly refund your full money in case the product did not work at all.
We endeavor to offer you complete shopping satisfaction. We want you to be happy each and every time you buy from us. However if due to some unforeseen situation you are not happy with the product then the following terms apply for a mutually consented resolution of the situation. We do our best to make sure you never need to use this policy.
If you don\'t like the Product received by you, let us know by a phone call or email and we will try our best to find a solution. If an item you ordered from us does not meet your expectations do call us immediately and we will manage the rest for you.
We are dedicated to offer you the best quality in our products and our services. To err is only human, but we take stringent measures to ensure that the item(s) delivered to you are in perfect condition. However, there is a remote possibility that the item may be damaged during transit.
Product received in Damaged Condition
If you have received a damaged product please contact us by phone or email within 24 hours of your receipt of the product. It is important that you save all packing materials as well as the product itself. When you reach us, well give you instructions on how to proceed so that we may replace the item as quickly as possible.
We will courier a replacement item at the earliest possible with no extra shipping cost to you. We will be in constant communication with you about your desired item so as to make sure you are happy with the replaced product.
Important & Helpful Guidelines on Returns
If you have a problem, email us immediately at email@example.com
We request you to ensure to report your problem within 24 hours of receiving the item in question/doubts and never to send back an item without consulting us. It\'s very important that you DO NOT send the item back to us until you have verified with us.
We also request you to always report any and all problems associated with a single order/package delivery at the same time. Be as specific as possible when describing the problem, as all returned items are examined for defects / variations.
Always return your items using registered airmail / courier who provide proof of delivery. Any shipping costs of sending back to India/Our Office is the responsibility of the customer. Please return the product within 7 working days of confirmation from our end, and with original packing and in original condition. Please also ensure to include a copy of the invoice you received. As safe delivery to you is our responsibility, in the same way sending back safely to us is your responsibility. If something happens in transit and the package doesn\'t get delivered to us, we cannot help you. So make sure to send through reliable courier agency only and forward the tracking details to us and keep the airway bill till it gets delivered to us.
On receipt, we will examine the product that you return, figure out what went wrong, and take immediate steps to prevent such problems from re-occurring.
For any Complaints/ Dissatisfaction regarding Product
We have sole discretion in deciding whether or not to accept returns on case to case basis depending on the merit of the case.
Be extra alert while accepting parcel from courier
If the outer packing is damaged or tampered with, do verify the item quality and quantity with invoice before accepting the package from the courier agency. In case of any discrepancy, either refuse to accept delivery or accept delivery only after putting suitable remark on the proof of delivery. Also lodge proper complaint with the local office of the courier agency, so that we may pursue them.